Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 118.

Once upon a time it’s time for bed.
Again.
Somehow it always seems like it’s time for bed…..
I may or may not like this idea.
Homework never ended today….
But I still got distracted.
I think I need another facebook fast.
Anyone with me?
Remember that one time that I went on a weeklong facebook fast and then I forgot my password.
That was a little odd.
Seeing that I need to go to bed I am going to pull a Whatcott.
Top 5 things of my day.
#5. Me and Michelle cooked a whole box of spaghetti.
I don’t think I will have to cook for the rest of my life.

#4. Sarah jumping on her bed and dancing.
Her new medicine to help her breathe may or may not have played a part in that.
She was in a really good mood.
It was hilarious.
I was laughing really hard.
#3. Explaining ‘American terms’ to Dain……
No explanation needed for those who were in there.
But it was fantastic.
#2. Child Developmental Comments.
I almost didn’t go today.
But I always leave my early classes with a smile on my face.
It’s fantastic.
I’m pretty sure I’ve told almost everyone and their dog about what this 19 year old boy said.
I think want to be his friend.
He is very intelligent and so it was hilarious to hear him say what he said…. ;)
#2 ½. Talking to BFF Jill.
Self explanatory.
#1. Typical BYUI things.
Walking home and seeing this and then making Emma take a picture of it with her super spy skills.

The joys of college…..

No comments:

Post a Comment