Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 121.

Saturday is thee most looked forward to day in my week.
Sometimes.
Except partly not today because I woke up at 8:45 and had a group meeting at 10:00….
But they forgot to tell me they changed it from 10:30 so I was a half hour late.
No worries.
We sat and talked about random stuff, our presentation and our awesome activity.
It was quite enjoyable and a happy way to start the morning.
After I had to go take my Natural Disasters final.
Its fine that I ran around forever and ever looking for my Icard…..
I went to Rockland and all over the place and in the end it was sitting on my shelf.
The test went better than I thought it would.
With every question I said to myself:
“Self. Really? I’d give you a 45% on this test.”
I missed the main day in class when I’d gone home to pick up the missionary.
I was soo pleased when I walked up to the screen and read my score.
78%.
It’s sure as heck not a 100%....
But for missing thee most important day in class I figured I now there is only room for improvement.
The rest of the day was full of thinking about studying, thinking about cleaning, doing some homework, watching step up 3 with the men from 313, watching soccer games and finding our way through Idaho Falls.
It started out as an adventure to get my computer fixed, but as it would turn out the geek squad doesn’t really know anything.
So me and Colten headed to the mall hoping to find the food court.
Did you know that the Grand Teton Mall in Idaho Falls does not have a food court?
The mall is so small it could basically fit into the palm of my hand.
So we went to Taco Bell.
I may or may not have gotten a chicken soft taco, crunch wrap supreme, and the new 89 cent double taco or whatever it was.
After I told him that we were having a progressive dinner and informed him that we were going to Wingers, which was right next door, to get dessert.
Cookie Zookie.
Big, hot cookie taken right from the oven, covered in chocolate fudge, ice cream, and whipped cream.
DELICIOUS.
I have never been so full.
But soo worth it.
Then we traveled to the mall.
And Ross.
And home.
The men came over and we watched Clash of the Titans.
Me and the not friend are friends now.
That’s good.
I guess.
Now that they’re gone we’re watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding and are having another sleepover in the front room.
Yeah for college.
Remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment