Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 128.

Sometimes you come home from your class and can’t help but laugh at the things that you’re roomies do….
Or maybe just my roomies….
Spanking?
Oh Emma.
9:00 classes are a good thing….
When you wake up on time.
I thought I was getting to bed at a reasonably good time last night….
Apparently not.
When my alarm went off at 7, I [obviously] turned it off and went back to sleep.
7:50 came and my body suddenly yelled at me.
If I recall right…
I jumped and woke myself up.
My body must’ve been yelling really loud.
At that moment I realized I didn’t have time to shower.
Blah.
I hate that feeling.
I pulled my hair to the top of my head and took a quick ‘body shower.’
Jumped out, pulled my hair up (again) and got dressed.
Perfect timing.
I was going to be able to eat breakfast and get my reading done and get to class.
One problem.
I HAVE to get ready on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
I may or may not have a crush on the TA of one of my classes.
He’s single and owns the Indian in the Cupboard on DVD.
What more do I need in a man?
I was a little peeved that I looked like poop.
And that the brownies I had made for that class burned and looked like poop.
I guess today was just….
Poopy.
Bahaha……
Yes.
This is that point where I am really laughing out loud at myself and wonder why I am still awake.
It is also completely fine that one the day that I didn’t get ready slash take a real shower we talked about the importance of getting ready and looking attractive in Marriage Prep….
Sister Hendricks….
What are you trying to tell me?
It’s really all okay because I remembered to put deodorant on this morning.
*Phew*
Other than that I did homework.
And watched Dreamgirls.
And remembered at 6:40 that I had to work…..
At 7.
I would just like the world to know that 2 days is equivalent to 48 hours.
That does not change depending on if you see someone or not.
I win the bet.
That’s all I have to say.
Oh.
And hello to Utah.
Me and Emma and Colten are coming tomorrow.
Watch out.

1 comment: