Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 133.

[Every other] Wednesday is my favorite day.
Clean checks at MP bring joy into my life.
Not gonna lie…
Our apartment looked N.A.S.T.Y……
And it smelled pretty bad too.
Don’t judge.
Today was good.
Child development was entertaining.
Book of Mormon was good.
Natural Disasters was alright…….
I think I fell asleep, I think.
I’ll have to look back through my notes to see if anything is legible.
After class I cleaned, studied for my test, and painted my nails for Sarah’s mom.
Sarah is Brazilian.
Sarah’s mom is also Brazilian and she likes fingernails painted.
Mine are blue and I hate to admit….
But they’re already chipped.
Lucky for me Emma let me paint one of her nails.

Today consisted of trying to do homework.
And not exactly getting an A+++ on my test.
But now there is room for great improvement.
Me and Emma watched the Bachelorette.
Let me just say that I am not at all even a little bit of a fan of Bentley.
I love West or the dentist man or the funny phone salesman.
I think I may or may not enjoy this season.
Oh.
Lastly…
But not leasty…
We wanted a fire.
But we couldn’t have one.
So we made one.

No comments:

Post a Comment