Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 123.

Yes.
I stayed up way to late last night.
I was re reading my blog and realized that nothing that I had written made sense.
Oh bless my heart.
Today was a whole other story.
It started out when I forgot to put on deodorant.
Yes.
I will confess that I was in a bit of a rush today that I forgot thee most important thing known to human man [and woman] kind.
Oops?
I knew that I was missing something, but I had no clue what….
Until I was walking up the stairs to get into the Clark Building.
My brain basically screamed at me.
“QUINCI! YOU FORGOT THEE MOST IMPORTANT THING KNOWN TO HUMAN MAN [AND WOMAN] KIND.”
I yelled back.
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?”
At that moment I had to decide what was going to occur with my life.
This decision was going to affect not only me….
But also those sitting next to me.
Friends need to be created, not enemies.
By the time Child Development was over and I was completely baby hungry, I decided that it wasn’t worth the risk.
I may or may not have gone home and skipped my next class in order to deodorize myself and take a nap.
It felt good.
The day only went downhill from there.
It was a super happy day…
But nothing got accomplished.
I bought myself a smoothie from freshens and even bought myself subway for dinner.
Ugh.
Homework got done….
Slowly but surely.
BUT!
I got a letter from my BFF Elder Cody Elaine.
I was soo excited!
Being the missionary that he is, there was a sticker on the back reminding me that I am a daughter of God…
In Spanish.

The day continued with nothing to exciting.
We played Iron Chef for HEG using the following ingredients:
Ritz crackers. ½ Yam. Cream of mushroom soup. A Chicken Breast. Candy Cane. Egg.
Eat that.
Literally.

Yes world.
After many days of losing sleep over the mess I had made I decided to clean it up.
Finally.
Yes.
The floor of my room can be seen.
It’s fantastic and Sarah no longer feels the need to harm me in my sleep….
JK.
Sarah.
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment