Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 134.

So there was this one time…
That I was in college.
Aka now.
And every single night when the clock hits 11:59 I have to decide between 2 things.
Sleep or blogging.
Most nights blogging [obviously] wins…
But the last couple of nights sleeping was victorious.
Yesterday was good.
My brain was basically melting all day long because I was so looking forward to being done with classes for the weekend.
H&PofE was cancelled due to the fact that Sister Johnson was going to be out of town.
TinA&C was great only because MR.TA taught the class and the lesson was entertaining.
We listened to music and had to rate in on a scale of 0-5.
If you give it a 0 then you think it should be thrown into outer darkness and kept there.
If you give it a 5 then you love it. It makes you want to laugh out loud and sing. Forever.
He played one song that was obviously inspired.
Music of the Night from the Phantom of the Opera.
I knew at that moment that we were in love.
I was so pleased.
Except for the fact that when I raised my hand he didn’t even call on me.
I was trying.
Oh well.
The day continued on with seeing off Colten and Sarah as they embarked on their trip to Utah,
Homework,
Glee,
Work,
Mastering the art of spitting out my gum and kicking it [don’t ask],
And hanging out with those who live in Summerset.
Thought.
There are very few movies that I have seen that will make me laugh until the day I die [and possibly even after].
Tonight we watched one of them.

Yes.
I laughed.
It just seems to get to me every time.
I love it.
Who doesn’t love men in green shirts, snotty llamas, nightmare worthy old ladies, men who talk to the angels and devils on their shoulders, and talking squirrels?
After my German moment with Michelle and roomie prayer…
It was finally off to bed.
Obviously those who live behind and to the side of us didn’t get the memo.
I heard car alarms going on and screaming until way too late.
….and then my alarm didn’t go off.
No need to fret.
Rock museum in the Romney in 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment