Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 125

Oh hey Utah.
I’m home.
As fun as the drive was I’m not looking forward to doing it again tomorrow night.
4 hours never gets shorter.
Especially when you leave at around 8 and AAT is midnight.
(AAT = approximate arrival time)
We wanted to get home really bad.
We sang songs, watched for cop cars, ate fruit snacks and cheese its, stopped for gas and caffeine and gummy treats.
We looked for landmarks such as temples, but they don’t turn the outside lights on anymore.
Lame.
It made us sad.
We finally got home though and that was fantastic.
We were going _____ mph, hence the reason I couldn’t get a good picture.

We finally got home and it was fantastic.
I talked to my mother and father and attempted to talk to Trish and Mason, but they were too busy sleeping.
Who sleeps?
It’s fine though because I got a letter from a missionary.
That’s always fun…
Today was a whole other adventure.
Woke up at around 10 when Colten and Trish were heading over to the fish pond just around the corner.
I’ve been waiting for this park to open up since I came out of the womb.
No joke.
It was great.
I want to play there everyday.

It’s like a big giant fish bowl full of fish….
That you’re allowed to kill….
That may or may not be good for me.

Also.
As I was going through my clothes today look what I found.
Yes.
I packed unmatching shoes to wear on Sunday.
Seriously?
I don’t want to talk about it……
Drew told me that I looked like college had made me smart…
Obviously he didn’t know about my shoe mis-hap.

After that everything was good again.
I saw my BFF Jill.
We talked and then went on an adventure to the extremely large DI in Provo.
They had everything you ever (and never) wanted.
I wanted the ceramic duck.
I had a battle inside myself whether or not to buy it….
Last semester there was a dorm with a ceramic duck identical to this one and I wanted it.
So bad.
I just couldn’t bring myself to spending $26 on a ceramic duck.
*Cough*Cough*Cough*
My birthday is coming up in a month and a few days.
Now you know what to get me.
After our adventure I went home and folded laundry with my mother.
Then I went and saw a friend one last time before he leaves on his mission.
I took a picture….
But I need my camera cord to put it up.
Eventually it will be here.
Saying goodbye is weird.
I’m not a fan.
But sometimes it’s just better.
Thank heavens for high school reunions?
After I said my goodbyes and talked to the family that I miss oh so much I went to hang out with the girls.
Robin and Meg made pizza.
Yum.
Then the other 2 came.
It was like old times.
We even went and got a treat…
But this time at Parkers Drive In.
Meg let me eat the cone because I like them and she doesn’t.
She even knows how to suck the ice cream out of the chocolate shell.
I was impressed.
Brown Topper was what it was called.
One day I will eat their fries.

I tried skyping the roomies which proved to be unsuccessful.
Bummer.
I miss you girls.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment