Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 126.

So bloggers….
There was this one time that I was in college.
And Sterling may or may not have just wiped queso on my face…..
But I happened to be super great friends with my roomies and we like to stay up and talk about the world’s problems.
They have yet to be solved.
That’s the roomie thing to do, right?
So I haven’t exactly been able to blog because 7:45 classes come way too early and I need my sleep.
Any way….
Great news.
I finally got a letter from Elder Cloward from distant lands….
Story time.
Me and Tyler (the roomie) were sitting on the couch talking about letters and how it’d been way to long since we’d checked the mail…
We decided that it was a must that we check the mail.
At that exact moment.
We got the keys and ran down the stairs and opened the mail box…
We screamed.
There they were.
A letter from Paul and a letter from her cousin.
Not her missionary.
Next time.
I was so pleased.
My night had been made.
In typical Quinci-blog fashion….
Here’s the pointing picture.

Today was really pretty great.
The sun wasn’t super shining, but it was warm….with a light breeze.
In H&PofE we learned about extessentialism.
(no one actually knows if its spelled right…. That’s just how Google told me to spell it.)
“How many extessentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?”
Name that show……
If you can….
You will be my best friend forever and ever.
And ever.
Ponder and get back to me.
I really enjoyed that class today…
Except I don’t quite enjoy the fact that I have a paper due in there on Thursday.
Papers are for squares.
After class I came home to braid Emma’s hair….
But I figured that first we needed to pull a Quinci.
Yes.
Her hair is straightened out and ‘Foofed.”
Don’t we look like twins?

Nothing too exciting happened today.
Me and Michelle got Jace and Sterling to go to Marriage Prep with us.
They enjoyed it….
And they know it…
And (even better) they’re willing to admit to it.
I was pleased.
After me and Emma terrorized ‘the Gro-cer-ie store’ (name that movie)…
We came home to a study party.
People. Homework. Cookies. Cheeseits.
It was grand.
We sat in a room and did our homework.
Yes.
I was impressed that we got things done….

After a while home work got boring.
We went on a food run and stopped to get some meds on the way…..
Don’t ask.
As we were in line for Taco bell something caught my eye….
A snow shack.
I couldn’t resist.
I made them let me, Emma, and Michelle out of the car and we ran.
It was thee perfect snow cone weather.
First of the season.
I couldn’t wait.
It was so excited.
It even had ice cream at the bottom.
Winner.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Paul. Thant only took him forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show is Criminal Minds. The episode with George Costanzia and the teacher/kids locked in the storage unit. Reid says it as a joke, no one laughs. Are we friends forever now?

    ReplyDelete