Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 120.

Today was just like any other day.
Went to child development at 7:45 and was in the testing center by 9.
I got an 80%.
Let’s be completely honest.
I was pretty proud of myself.
I ended up finding a familiar face from high school and we talked for quite some time.
It’s funny how things change so quickly after graduation.
Oh.
Have I ever mentioned that maybe me and water bottles aren’t the best of friends?
While waiting for Natural Disasters to start I watched the girl next to me slowly twist the lid off of her water bottle, she took a drink and left off the lid.
As she did so I pondered the thought of her spilling it.
Without a moment to think about it, the girl in front of me walked in, hit the water bottle and all the sudden I looked like a college student who had never been potty trained.
My pants were soaked.
Ugh.
Oh well……
I came home and did laundry and went to the store.
I had no idea that I had I had so many clothes until I took up all of the washers…
Oops.
MegDeck.
You are a saint for dealing with my grocery store phone call ;)
Loaf you.
5:30 came around and we headed to the baseball field.
Colten and the [not] friend had their first scrimmages today.
3 innings.
Short and sweet.
And oh heavens.
It was freezing.
Go Colty! Go!
Emma loved being a stalker and taking some [creepy] pictures.
She cheered the loudest for him whenever he walked out of the dugout.
He may have turned red slash smiled in embarrassment….
But he truly loved every minute of it.
I only add this picture to show Emma’s face and our shared love for Golden Puffs.
As college students we can’t exactly afford real treats….
Besides the “occasional” Diet Coke…
So we snack on sugar cereal.
Somewhat pathetic?
Not at all.

Once we got home we began our trek in making homemade Oreos.
As said before Sarah has never had them…
Sin?
Possibly.

Seeing that it is a girl’s night….
We couldn’t not whip out the face mask and the chick flicks.

We even pulled out the mattresses and may or may not be watching Syndey White and having a slumber party.
Yeah college!

Also.
I may or may not still be a tad bit angry at those who took part in the [possible] murder of my dear friend and ladybug last night….
No heart shaped waffles for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment