Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 122.

Ready?
Set?
Go?
Confession.
It’s way past my bed time and I am hoping to get this done in approximately 31 minutes so that I can get in bed by 1.
Yes.
1 in the morning.
I don’t remember the last time I was up this late.
Let me explain.
It’s been quite an eventful day.
We had another slumber party in the living room, but when my alarm went off at 9, I knew there was no way I was getting up.
10:15 found me not too soon after.
Got up, made a HEG calendar for my ‘meeting’, showered, got ready and waited.
Almost.
Me and Sarah have been quite mischievous today.
After she [finally] talked Emma into taking a shower we only heard complaints about how we owed her since the water was freezing cold.
Being the nice roomies we are, we thought we could make things all better by giving her warm water.
So after picking the lock to the bathroom with a bobby pin we walked into the kitchen where we microwaved some water until it was just the right shower temp.
We tip toed into the bathroom where she was and poured it onto her head.
[Or at least tried too… we missed and hit her feet.]
We were thanked with loud shrieks and screams and some words meaning “CLOSE THE DOOR! QUICK!”
….We were laughing soo hard.
After all….
We were just trying to serve her, right?
Once she got out and was in her baby blue bath robe, she chased me into the corner of her room yelling
“Bad Punch.”
Oh Emma.
You just have to understand that I love you soo much.
Church was good.
Oddly enough my Bishop is friends with Robin.
They even swap Christmas cards
Oooh Robin.
After church and [kinda] cleaning everything up we had a feast of heart shaped waffles.
And in Mother’s Day fashion, my girls had breakfast [slash dinner] in bed.
Yummy.

Our friend, Sterling, even joined us and made me feed him.
Interesting.
He likes his head scratched and his waffles fed to him……….
Nice guy.
Most of the time.
Just kidding.
We’re almost [except not] besties.

Thought.
Blueberry waffles are a must.
I need to purchase them.
Belgium waffles aren’t cutting it.
Anyway…
It wasn’t long until Michelle, Emma, and Sterling went to the piano room to enlighten themselves with music.
Me and Sarah decided to have some more fun…
You see…..
Emma added a ‘butt picture’ [if you may] of Sarah on facebook and we may or may not have felt the need to entertain ourselves, while they were gone, we added a picture of Emma from Friday night.
Emma.
We love you.
Her reaction was priceless.
I love my girls J
And what’s a [Whatcott] Sunday without treats?
Naturally we just had to have cookie bars.
Y.U.M.M.Y.

Our friends ended up staying until curfew and my BOM homework still wasn’t done.
Also.
I told them all that if they could make me laugh so hard that I would pee my pants I would buy them a steak dinner.
Emma may or may not have peed her pants.
Sarah may or may not have peed her pants.
Michelle may or may not have peed her pants.
That means it may or may not be my turn, right?
Good luck, my friends.
Uuggh.
And my room is still a mess.
Bless you roomies for having to look at my pile of things.
Don’t fret.
Tomorrow it shall be cleansed.

Also.
Just in case you didn’t get the memo..
Today is Mother’s Day.
I love my mother way too much for words.
We share a love of big hair, Café Rio, Chocolate, Diet Coke, Treats, white shirts, sweats, hoodies, being warm, sitting by the fire, facebook stalking, going out to lunch after doctors appointments, reading trash magazines while standing in the line at the store, John Mayer and Josh Groban, fuzzy socks, and making funny jokes.
“It’s pronounced Jones….. The ‘W’ is silent.”
We thing we’re pretty funny.
But really…
My mom is great. She is always there for me to talk to whenever I need her. Going to college made me realize that she truly is my best friend. She wants me to succeed and be happy. She listens to my crazy stories and always knows when something is wrong. She is always there for me to go to when I think the world may be falling apart. She humors me in all my crazy thoughts and always had her eyes out for something Strawberry Shortcake that I didn’t have. When I got my wisdom teeth out and she brought me soup from JCWs everyone told me I had the coolest mom. Yep. I do. Whenever I had a bad day I often times came home to a treat waiting for me on my bed or even the days I didn’t think I would survive she’d come bring me a doughnut and hot chocolate at school. I remember so many years ago talking about how I thought something just wasn’t going to work out and she told me that she would always do anything to help me and I never realized how much she meant that until I moved away, you really will do anything for me.
I love you mom.
Happy Mothers day.
I hope you listen to your Josh Groban CD so much before the concert it breaks and you can sing along with me and look like crazy concert girls.
Perfect timing.
It’s 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment