Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 70.

Today was quite the day.
Work.....
....UGGGGGGH.
I don't want to talk about it.
All I can [and will say] is Heidi...
COME BACK!
After work I wrote some friends and attempted to watch the bachelor.
Then I got a text aka a call to adventure.
It was time to see Meg Deck and Chloe.
First....
I needed the car.
Which Colten had left at the girlfriends.
So I took the nice brisk, 20 minute walk up the street.
Don't fret....
I found it.
Now it was time to play.
Meg Deck was on her way home from SLC so me and Chloe picked up a soup and salad from the wonderful Zupas and headed up to meet Meg Deck at the creek.
The creek is a magical place.
You'll know that you must be really great if I ever take you there.
It's a special place.
Anyway....
We played there and froze and talked and all that stuff.
Too bad there was no water.

After we were done being cold we drove to our favorite place.
The cave.
We would often hide there to run away from the world and men.
Tonight we ran back there.
First we talked to Drew and inspected the new kitchen paint color.
We watched a movie just like always.
Then we discussed men.
Haha.
[it's not a girls night without that, right?]
As me and Chloe walked out the door we all laughed about the fact that it was only 10:00 and we were already all about to fall asleep at any moment.
It's always great to be with the girls.
It'll just be super nice to get with them when we're not ready to fall asleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment