Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 65.

Lets be honest.
I had no idea what happened.
I thought I was doing so good.
My body was over taken.
All I wanted was a large Diet Coke for $1....
... but as soon as the man asked how he could help me there was trouble.
I don't know what was happening.
"I'll have 2 Spicy McChickens and a large Diet Coke."
UUUGGGHHH.
Okay.
So I didn't feel bad about the first one but I sure felt bad about the second.
Good news though...
Last time I checked there was 600 calories per McChicken.
Now there are only 380.
As I walked up the stairs I decided that It needs to stop.
NOW.
It's like my late New Years Resolution.
I also decided that I need to work out?
Yes.
I'm stating that as a question.
Good thought.
So tonight since Trish went swimming with Ryan instead of running with me I did it on my own.
In my house.
Yes.
Me and my tredmill had a very nice workout....
While watching Rocky.
I needed the motivation.
Maybe I'll become a boxer.
Yep.
Eye of the Tiger.
Isn't he attractive?
My other adventures consisted of going to Maceys to fill up my car.
$3.29.
I got a deal.
I saved 6 cents.
While on my way to get gas I ran into my brothers best friend, Jesse, and his mother.
He's a snot.
But [I think] I miss him hanging around.
It was quite entertaining.

Also.
I have never had such a reaction from someone when I told them I didn't watch rated R movies.
Interesting thought, right?
A box wall was built in between us.
It was quite funny.
I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment