Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 80.

Tip.
Don't sleep through your alarm and get to work 15 minutes late the day after a massive lay off.
I'm proud to say that I got up at around 6:35ish and made it to work by 7:15.
With a shower.
I think I looked mostly presentable.
I called SOS and Jeff to inform them I would be late....
...But when I saw Jeff at work he just laughed at me and told me I was safe.
Phew.
Work was fine.
My new home is Line 3, but I helped at Line 11 all day.
Kits go by sooo much faster.
It's too bad I was stuck doing Trim Shake.
All. Day. Long.
It's a good thing they let us out 10 minutes early because I thought I was going to go crazy....
.... Or throw one of the bottles.
Pick your favorite.
Usually when I get home I just want to sleep.
The first thing I do when I get home is change into my sweats.
Thought.
Do you know how you can tell that me and my mother are related?
We dress the same.
Today she came home after dropping children off at their friends house and we were matching.
Grey sweats.
White Shirt.
Jacket.
Like mother like daughter.
Today I took a nap and just layed around.
And typed up recipes.
Did you know that I want to be able to cook so well that your mind won't even be able to handle it?
Okay.
Not really.
But cooking for myself and the roomies was one of my favorite parts of college and living on my own.
I just want to be able to make your stomach happy.
You can only type recipes for so long so I moved to movie watching.

I happen to love Jane Austen.
I also happened to find the moving 'Becoming Jane' on Amazon.
Did you know that you can rent movies on Amazon for $1.99 for 48 hours?
I didn't.
But I really love this idea!
Also.
I may or may not be a little distrubed by the fact that Phyllis the baby gold fish passed away earlier today...
.... or maybe it was last night...
anyway...
Colten fed this poor little dead fish to the king.
Aka Betta.
He also sat there and watched it get eaten.
I think I need counseling.
Oh!
It's bed time.
Tomorrow is a secret mission day.
WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment