Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 74.

It started out like any day.
Except that I woke up at 7:20 and noticed that Trish had not yet woken up for his Drum stuff which we had to leave for at 7:30.
As soon as he was out the door I went back to bed....
..... until noon.
It was then that I decided I should do a quick cleaning of the house.
Dishes, counter, family room... Everything.
Then I got in the shower and got ready.
The errands began.
I needed a map and a pack of 50 [note]cards.
Even though I got a front row parking spot, the moment I walked in Wal-Mart I remembered how much I do not like the 'new' AF Wal-Mart.
They didn't even have my map and I took me a half hour to find the [note]cards.
Finally I was out.
Fortunatly Office Depot had maps and the lady looked at me weird when I handed it to her instead of somesort of office supply.
I came home and knew my next task....
.....cleaning my room.
As a [wise]friend once said "Let your room get messy. Then when you clean it up it's like a treasure hunt."
Wise friend.
Don't fret.
It looks super clean now....
Mostly.
The parents got home around.... late.
Then I drove drove drove to Chloe's house and partied.
Except not.
We don't like to party.
We like to drink hot chocolate and watch chick flicks.
While Chloe sewed her sisters prom dress to modesty.
Classic.

Alas.
I am filled with deep sorrow as I inform you of the passing of our dear friend and fish, Steven, the one with the 'v'. He had such a sweet spirit and was loved by all those who witnessed him swimming in his lovely and colorful fish bowl. He will be truely missed by his bestie, Stephen who will ponder his loss for a significant amount of time. RIP little friend.
You will be truely missed.

I apologize for the graphic nature of this picture.
But really though....
It's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment