Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 84.

Oh the joys of Tuesdays.
It’s not Monday….
…. that’s for sure.
Today half of team 4 stood at line 6 and worked with the silent men from Australia at the machines.
They were really really quite….
…even when Brad sat and talked to them and asked them questions.
I was laughing.
Those of us standing at the end of the table closing boxes, tabbing, and packaging were very proud of ourselves for making a long tabbing paper chain.
Yes.
That’s how bored we were.
I don’t think I have ever experienced a slower day in my life.
This job isn’t even supposed to be done until….
….FOREVER.
The highlight of my day was after work when I checked my phone and I had received a text from a random human saying “We have kids together! You can’t be mad at me!”
Thought.
Last time I checked I wasn’t mad at anyone…..
And I didn’t have any kids….
….That I know of.
Odd.
Not a good message to mess up the number for.
When I got home I had some motivation.
I cleaned my room.
I mean REALLY cleaned my room.
Washed my sheets, put my clothes away, and other such wonderful things.
I even wore my green monster mask while I did it.
Talk about multi-tasking.
I even got a picture taken with Colten….
….Sorta.
Do not fret.
I even got my apartment assignments tonight.
6 girls are going to be living in Mountain Pines 314.
I cannot wait.
2 more weeks.
Then Jace comes home in 4 weeks.
April is going to be thee most wonderful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment