Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 83.

Happy Monday.
Work was a drag today.
Let’s be completely honest.
I couldn’t sleep because I was so nervous about over sleeping again and I think I dreamt of weird things.
It’s not too uncommon.
We just built boxes and put generics on things….
…. Life of a SOS [Nuskin] employee.
We got out of work a little –ish early, not enough to really count.
After work I came home, bugged Trisha….
…. And took a nap.
Finishing my Idaho taxes and cleaning my room can wait.
Since the boys went to the Jazz game, me and my mother decided to go on a mother daughter date.
Café Rio and shopping.
I love Café Rio so much that I’m basically married to it.
Then we went and looked for clothes for college.
I do not even like shopping….
But it was a good shopping day.
The definition of a good shopping day is 2 pairs of jeans, a shirt, and shoes.
Me and my mother love Kohl’s.
That’s where we’re super funny.
Like the time we [almost] told the lady that Whatcott was pronounced Jones….
…. But it had a silent ‘W.’
We still laugh about that one.
I love my Pork Burrito. Pinto Beans. Mild Sauce. Diet Coke.
Yay for college.... and I guess shopping.
Elder Whatcott. You come home in a MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment