Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 59.

Do not fret.
This is now dubbed the post of bad pictures.
While at Mason's basketball game I decided I wanted to play too...
Except with Colten.
I figured he was competition enough.
Really.
He runs around and actually plays while I chase him.
Then I catch him.
What a game.
Haha.
I'm sure it's more entertaining to watch than it is to play.
Today was great.
I got 3 of my favorite things.
Pictures.
Mail.
A new book.
Pictures from preference day date.
Senior year.
Hello.
A year and a half later.
Its fine.
I love memories of any sort....
[pictures. notes. journals. videos.]
....if you didn't know.
Then in the mail I recieved my book.
A Mans Search for Meaning.
Viktor Frankl.
If you haven't noticed by now I love reading.
I love the places that books can take me.
Every where.

Do not even fret.
My adventures to Idaho almost didn't happen.
For a small moment.
Today during work our onsite manager, Jeff, walked around with a sign.
"Everyone is working the rest of the week."
Most were over-joyed.
I almost had a panic attack.
Idaho?
Yeah.
It's a big deal.
I'm finally going back.
As soon as lunch came around I ran and grabbed a days off request paper then
Ran to my car and filled that thing out:
Name: Quinci Whatcott
Date: March 1, 2011
Days needed off: Friday.
Reason: Obviously I have this wonderful trip planned to the land of college in which I was so so so excited to run away to see my friends and it was all going to work out since I didn't have to work on Friday, but then I found out just barely that infact I was going to have to work that day. Problematic? Yesh.
[oookkkey... that may be a little bit of an exaggeration]
Fortunatly I was able to get it to Jeff quickly after 2nd break.
He laughed when I explained to him why I was going up to Idaho....
"For fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment