Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 73.

What a day.
Today was a gem.
Truely.
Work was work.
Table 11 is my new home, along with [maybe] one other from table 9.
Lunch was funny though.
It just so happened to be a 45 mintue lunch day so me an a few others decided to go to the mall and be best friends with the food court.
Big mistake.
Riverton High School decided to stop for lunch there after visiting the Springville Museum.
Do you know how I know that?
It just so happened that I took some cookie bars to lunch to share and some random human walked up to me and said "Yum! You brought those?"
My thought....
No.
But instead I told her yes and asked if she wanted one.
She said she did and proceeded to ask me if I was from the Midvale area.
What?
I think the look on my face was pure confusion.
I explained to her that we weren't in high school.
We were working.
She told me I looked like I could be in high school....
....I can't imagine why.
She was embarrased when she realized she didn't know us.
But I still gave her a cookie bar.
Nice woman.
We got out of work early and that was grand.
Then I took Matthew and Jordan cookie bars.
Good kids.
Then I picked up the bestie from the Hinkley building.
Did you know that BYU is a huge campus and has some quite attractive males?
I did.
We drove back to her little house away from campus and talked and ate cookie bars and then decided to go get out tickets for that nights event.
While we waited for the show to start we went and visited the besties boyfriend who was hiding in the library on the 5th floor with his invisible cloak.
We then went to the BYU Bookstore.
That thing makes BYU-I look like a baby.
We walked through the book section and she listed off books for me to read.
I purchased 2.
I wanted the 100% real copy of A Tale of Two Cities and Madame Bovary.
It only cost me like $15.
That's like one whole book on Amazon.
Happy reading to me.

The show
Persuasion.
Jane Austin.
The play.
The stage even moved....
.... kinda like A Tale of Two Cities.
But not really.

We were front row.
I enjoyed the seats.
We LOVED the show.
The story is a classic.
My heart was crying.
I was in love.
It's official.
I need a man like Captain Wentworth.
Repeat.
Man.
Not boy.
The parents come home tomorrow.

....I need to buy a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment