Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 75.

I wanted to go.
I really did.
But I didn't wake up in time.
Or so I thought.
I thought I got up at 8.
I decided to look at my texts to see what time I texted te bestie and told her that there wasn't enough time to get up, get ready, and go.
It was only 7 when I texted her.
I really could've made it.
I don't know why I didn't go.
I even had my map and letter all ready to go.
My mother brought up the fact that it was a mental block.
I wanted to go...
.... but part of me didn't.
It only makes sense.
I hope I can give this human his [funny] gift before it's to late.
Church was great.
I love sitting in Relief Society and learning about parenting and remembering all the times that I thought life was going to fall apart in my teenage-hood.
Oh the joys.
I'm almost out.
Only a year and 3 months and 4 days left.
Wow.
I think I just had a heart attack.
I can remember a year and 3 months and 4 days ago like it was yesterday.

I am so saddened to inform all you bloggers that Stephen, with a 'ph,' passed away early this morning due to a broken heart. His best friend and fish pal passed yesterday and he only wanted to swim around with him. They are now together in Fish heaven.... Fisaven. RIP little friend. I hope you and your fish friend are happy together.

Thought.
I hope that when I get to heaven my fish don't come attack me.
Like I said.
Just a thought.

Also.
Registering for classes is a SICK JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment