Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 77.

I [and apparently Colten] am proud to present my certificate of perfect work attendance for [insert month here].
Signed by Jeff....
....actually just initialed by Jeff.
Jeff just so happens to be the SOS Nuskin onsite manager.
I am deeply saddened by the fact that I had to fold it up and put it in my pocket in order to make sure I remembered it...
... or rather that it didn't get thrown away.
*Cough*Cough*
Not by me.
Of course.
This thing is gold.
Nothing too exciting happened at work today.
Everyone got to go home early...
....except for Linda's group of humans and the select few that HAD to stay.
Bless the hearts of husbands and brothers....
It really wasn't that exciting...
We labeled and sleeved stuff....
Just like usual.

Do not even fret.
My first husbad, Rachel, is coming to see me soon!
She is driving all this way to enjoy my company during conference weekend.
Last October she came over and we ate cinnoman rolls and played in Provo and slept and did homework, but we never even went to In-and-Out.
Her favorite.
They don't even have those in Oregon.
Do you know what that means?
We're going.
At this point it isn't really an option.
.....I hope that my new fishy lasts long enough to meet her.

Another grand thought.
Classes are officially signed up for.
15 credits?
Yep.
Thoughts and prayers will be much much appreciated.
I don't think the classes will be terribly hard.
Child development, Book of Mormon [part 2], Enviornmental stewardship, History/Philosophy of Education, Transitions in art and culture, and....
....are you ready for this?
Drum roll?
Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum.
Marriage Prep.
I know.
Welcome to BYU-I.
Spouse?
Where are you?
Give me like 2 more years....
That would be great.
Thanks :)
Hopefully I can find another 2 credit class to replace that before all the schoolness starts.
Oh the joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment