Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 76.

Confession.
I had thee most wonderful video from FHE tonight.
But it woudn't load.
Bummer.
It was Mason's turn to be in charge and guess what he wanted to do....
Basketball.
Yep.
Him and Colten vs. everyone else.
He seemed to be the only one who thought that was fair.
Me and my mother designated ourselves to be the score keepers aka keepers of the peace.
Dad was [barely] towering over Colten....
Kade was chasing Mason around the basement....
And Gage was the comic relief.
Oh the joys.
Unfortunatly [or rather fortunatly] it ended quickly when things got a little too competitive for a fun family activity.
Other than that today was same as usual.....
Work was boring.
The highlight of the day was obviously when Mr. Walls dropped a bottle of G3 on the floor during the time that I wasn't talking to him.
The area around Line 11 smelled of weirdish fruits for quite sometime.
Don't fret.
It's not a payroll deduction until a 3rd bottle is dropped.

Oh yes.
My mother even registered me for my classes.
What a relief.
She's surely going to get bonus points in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment