Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 79.

I'm a tad bit distrubed that Colten informed me that they were going to be midwifes...
To my [possibly] pregnant fish.
Yes.
Blanche is prego.
I still haven't quite figured out how to tell....
.... but I have a feeling that she is.
Do you like my picture?
Full of nothing-ness.
Work.
hmmm.....
What a day.
Let's just skip that part.
On the way home I had to go visiting teaching.
I really enjoy visiting teaching with women in the ward.
We talked about church stuff and their children in high school.
Odd.
I remember that 'once upon a time' when I was in high school.
Then I came home and attempted to watch the BYU game.
Confession.
I slept through most of it.
Oops.....
Thought.
Jimmer.
We still love you.
Writers....
Fredette about it.
Also.
Just because I liked his chin-ness so much I may just wear one to work tomorrow.
Maybe.
As if the people at work don't already think i'm weird.....
I think that's about it.
Like I said....
.... Today wasn't very exciting.
Happy Friday Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment