Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 61.

My adventures today....
Work seemed like it went on forever.
G3 never stopped coming.
Even though we worked all day it seemed like there was still a lot to do.
Have fun bonding with G3 tomorrow Team 9.
Hmmmm...
Other adventures.
I'm not exactly allowed to write about them.
They just involved a really big, mean, confusing printer.
Any way.....
I came home and there was no dinner left for me and my dad was making jousting masks out of duct tape and tin foil due to the request of Kades 6th grade teacher.
Interesting.
I then proceeded to remind myself that I needed to do some laundry so I would have clothes to wear in Idaho.
Wearing clothes?
What an idea.
As I waited for my clothes to finish washing and then drying I finished watching the part of the Bachelor that my computer wouldn't let me watch the other day and found this new magical show.....
Genuine Ken: The Search for the Great American Boyfriend.
Didn't you hear?
Ken and Barbie are getting back together.
Who would've ever thought they would've broken up?
They seemed like one tough couple.
But it's fine.
There is no more need to fret.

Wow. Obviously time for bed.
Randomness?
Yep.
No worries.


Idaho in 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment