Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 64.


It's no secret that I LOVED my first semester at college.
Tonight I looked through the different classes in my major catalog to start figuring out what classes I want to take next semester.
Don't fret.
The prerequisite for marriage prep is to be single.
Imagine that.
The prerequisite for for eternal marriage is to be married.
Who would've thought.
Haha.
It made me laugh.
Oh...
Let me clarify.....
....My declared major isn't marriage.
Really.
Thank heavens that I have a brother that can already register so he can save my spot in the History and Philosophy of Education.
Doesn't that just sound like fun?
I think it does.
I am soo excited to go back.
My brain is sick of melting.
I have a heart shaped waffle maker and Strawberry Shortcake sheets.
I'm prepared to use them.

36 more days till I move back to Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment