Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 63.

Look who brought me a cupcake tonight!
It was wonderful to see my girls again.
Let me tell you....
.... this just wasn't any cupcake.
It was a chocolate cupcake with a graham cracker crust and mini marshmallows which had been torched with a crem bru le maker to brown the marshmallows and was topped with carmel and chocolate.
Don't fret.
They're just a couple of Martha's.
They also have funny college stories.

It wasn't long after they left when another friend called and said that he was in the neighborhood.
Odd.
I haven't seen this friend since...
... okay.
It really hasn't been that long.
I think he thinks I'm weird.
It's fine.
We ended up sitting in the car talking for a while.
I like talking to this human.
It's just like old times.

The goal that night was to get into bed before 10:30.
Shattered.
I went to bed at midnight.
But it was so worth not being able to keep my eyes open at work today.
It was great to see my friends.

Work was good.
No argueing.

Mason had a game.
Trisha flipped me over his shoulders.

We got Elder Whatcott's schedule for coming home.
April 28.
Landing time around 10 am.
Woo Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment