Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 71.

Today...
Today...
Today...
Work.
I really really don't want to talk about it.
Team leader went home.
Get well soon Heidi.
I may or may not have gone to the "principal's" office.
That was fun.
Got home from work and watched my familia pack for the baseball tourney.
In a warm place.
Did I mention its raining and windy and almost freezing here?
I bet they'll come back with a tan.....
I guess it's fine that I don't tan anyways....

Do you know what people like me do when the parents are gone?
I party.
Hard.
Do you know what I've done since they left?
Prepare yourself.
1. I cleaned the fish bowl.
I may or may not almost killed them.
Lets just say that they didn't get along with the net very well....
But now they have a beautiful bowl with clean water.
They mess up their bowl quicker than I mess up my room.
2. I watched Criminal Minds.
Meet my dear friend, Emily Prentiss.
We get together almost every Wednesday at 7.
Tonight she may or may not have died.
Tears were coming from my face when they said that she didn't make it off the operating table.
Don't fret.....
.... She isn't really gone.
Did you know that I'm naming my first child Emily after her?
Yeah....
I'm gonna be a cool mom.
3. I went and put gas in my car.
Yes.
It was pouring and I thought I was going to blow away.
But I only paid $3.33 a gallon.
Key word: only.
It's fine that I was wearing a green sweatshirt and unmatching green snowflake pj pants.
Good thing no one fills their car up and weird hours of the night aka there was a very slight chance that I would see someone I knew.

Oh.
Caption writers.
He wasn't "hear."
He was "here."

No comments:

Post a Comment