Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 58.

It just so happens that for Valentines Day my grandma gave my family a giftcard to Krispie Kreme doughnuts.
I LOVE doughnuts.
Love.
aka cannot live without.
Thought.
Future spouse....
...wherever you might be....
you better love doughnuts.
and hot chocolate.
Just saying.
Any way...
Mason tried to smile with his sprinkled doughnut.
Good attempt Mason.
Almost there.
Lets be completely honest here.....
Krispie Kreme,
Your doughnuts aren't that good.
They need to man up a little bit.
Yours are kinda wimpy....
I think you need to take a road trip down to Mr. Blues in Riverside, California and meet some real doughnuts.
You reminded me of a doughnut.....
...but not quite.
Good try Krispie Kreme.
Maybe next time.

In other news...
I got a hair cut.
I don't think its fair for the hair dressers to ask you how you want your hair when you're sitting in their little chair...
...you're soo under pressure, you're obviously not in the right state of mind to make any choices on how you [and your hair] want to be cut.
Plus they don't usually ask you until your hair is wet.
When you tell them you want a half inch off when its wet it's really like 5 feet when it's dry.
I wanted a half inch off it when it was dry....
I slowly came to remembering this after my hair was laying all over the tiled floor.
Oh well.
I like it.
It's not that short.
It'll grow back out.
Eventually.

Better news.
I got a letter from Elder Cloward :)
He said we're going to be the coolest married couple ever.
Wouldn't it be the best if we really ended up getting married?
I would quite enjoy that...
...but really though.
He is the greatest human I have ever met.
I now have the urge to go drive through the country in Scotland.

2 months til Elder Whatcott comes home.
I cannot wait.
I've been having dreams that he's gonna come back weird.

4 days until I got to Idaho.
I cannot wait.
I've got some big plans while I'm up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment