Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 289.

Problem.
Many may or may not have noticed this….
But me and my mother are addicted to Café Rio.
Addicted doesn’t exactly encompass the problem.
Café Rio anonymous?
We figured today was probably our last opportunity to go to lunch so we needed to take the opportunity.
Win.

Fact.
I bleached my gums today.
Once upon a time I have a desire for white teeth.
As a small child I hit my front tooth on the counter top and from that moment until I lost it….
It was brown and chipped.
Lose.
Fortunately when it grew back in it was not brown.
Anyways…
Today as I put bleach in my retainers…
I didn’t put it all the way in…
Therefore [partially] ending up on my gums.
Punch.
I pulled my retainers out after 2 minutes and suddenly 2 sections of my gums were Crayola crayon white.
Problem?
Generally.
I called the dentist and informed them of my problem….
Yes.
It was obvious that she had an extremely large smile on her face while she was talking to me…
She did quite well with hiding her laughter.
She informed me that within a few days the pinkish color would return…
Thankfully it returned within minutes.
As much as I like white gums….
I don’t.
The adventures continued tonight as I went on a date slash babysitting moment with a 2 year old.
Dinner was Sonic.
The movie was a Pixar classic.
When I asked him if I could take a picture and if he would smile big for me….
He stuck his head up high and puffed out his chest.

The rest of the night consisted of building forts out of laundry baskets and blankets…
Playing in the cardboard house…
and making car sounds.
You know…
Usual boy things.
Great news.
I got him to go to bed even though I’m probably not his favorite person for making him go to bed before Toy Story was over….
Oops.
Don’t fret.
My printer still works….
Now that I checked that….
I’ve gotta pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment