Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 266.

Fact.
I cannot count.
I didn’t even notice that I had more than one of Day 265.
Oh well.
It must be a really good number or something.
Win.
Confession.
I’m blogging before my homework is done….
I need to have a Quinci moment before I move on to my homework marathon.
I figure it’s the best option for everyone.
Fact.
When I walked out the door this morning it was -3 degrees.
Yes.
It really gets that cold.
Thank heavens I am as thick as a lion and was able to keep warm.
Rexie gives cold a whole new meaning.
But really……
Today was just grand.
Due to the drop in the temperature…
I took myself out for hot chocolate in the crossroads after my math test.
Super win.
I’m in love with the idea that it’s finally [officially] hot chocolate season.
I spent English being distracted by a picture blog that caused some mid-class outbursts.
Sometimes I can’tcontrol my laughter….
Maybe having a laptop in class is a bad idea.
So…
In my next class I put the laptop away and ended up drawing a picture…
Of evolution.

My teachers love how much I pay attention in class…
I just know it.
I came home…
Checked the mail and was so pleased at what I found…
A Christmas card.
Confession.
My favorite part about Christmas is getting Christmas cards.
Guess who sent it?
My mother.
I love getting Christmas cards reminding me of all things that happened this past year.
A year is a long time…
Sometimes I need to be reminded.

Okay.
It’s 9:04.
Time is up.
Time to write a paper …
Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment