Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 276.

Confession.
I have a slight obsession with keeping my legs warm.
You may or may not know this about me…
But on any given day I will be wearing leggings and long socks.
And due to the most recent frigid weather in Rexburg….
I wear 2 pairs of socks.
It may or may not have something to do with the fact that I am slightly insane…
Or that I just don’t like the way that fabric feels on my legs.
It’s fine…
It really is.
It’s also fine that the guy in Shoe Carnival kept looking at me like I was a strange human.
Psh.
I am not a weird human.
It was nice to be able to get out of Rexie at an early hour…
Fortunately the roads were really good.
The journey was full of nothing to out of the ordinary…
Car sickness and taking a subway break at the truck stop was just about exciting as things got.
We pulled in around 4:30 and then headed to Café Rio.
Win.
It’s nice to be home…
Sleeping in my own bed, eating my own food, and being able to do whatever, whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment