Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 268.

Wednesday.
Half way through the week.
Also.
That means tomorrow is payday.
Win.
The beauty of being in college is learning how to be poor….
And liking it.
I love it.
See?
Poor.
I am the proud holder of a bank account with $1.03 until tomorrow around 8 am.

One of the best parts of my day was when I made the executive decision to buy myself a bagel.
Not just any bagel…
But the bagel of the day.
Chocolate chip bagel with peppermint crème cheese.
Problem.
The peppermint crème cheese had the odd taste and texture of toothpaste.
Fail.
Being the college student that I am…
I still ate it.
It was fine once I got passed the idea of brushing my teeth and eating at the same time.
The rest of the day was good…
Actually it was great.
I came home to a package from my mother containing the Michael Buble CD.
Win.
I love Michael…
But not quite as much as I love Josh…
Although I could never get enough of Michael singing 'All I Want For Christmas Is You.'

Adventure of the night?
Karaoke in the crossroads.
It started out as homework time.
It ended up as entertainment hour.
Rachel came and then nothing got accomplished….
Oops.
Homework is for squares anyway….
Karaoke came with the good…
The bad…
And the even worse.
Oh bless.
The talent that some people have.
Me and Rachel sang along…
Just not on stage.
We just fell in love with the man who sang show tunes.
Win.
Is it so wrong to fall in love with a man due to his voice?
I think not….
It happens way to frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment