Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 286.

Problem.
Occasionally me and my mother like to stay up until 3 am.
Occasionally meaning basically every night since I moved home.
Sleep is over rated anyways….
Right?
Generally we solve lives problems, talk about when I was a small child, attempt to figure out what actually occurred in my most recent relationship, and try to figure out what
the coming semester’s adventures will be….
You know…
All the good stuff.
It’s fantastic.
[Except for the part when we can’t wake up the next morning…]
No worries.
We only get to party like this for the next couple of days…
So we might as well.
I can’t wait to get back up to Rexie.
I’m ready for a fresh start.
I’m ready to do something productive with my life….
Something more productive than eating free food, sleeping, and watching Dr. Quinn.
Adventure for the day?
American Fork Marching Band send off moment.
Yes.
Trisha and the American Fork Marching Band are heading to California tomorrow to play in the Rose Parade on Monday.
…Big gulps, huh?
Listening to the AFMB gives me the chills.
Really.
Thought.
It may or may not have had to do with the fact that I was sitting the high school auditorium with 233 band kids in addition to every band family in American Fork
High School boundaries.
……Claustrophobiais a powerful thing.
Good Luck AF Marching Band.

Thankfully made it home safely with a 15 year old behind the wheel….
There was no way that I was that young and driving.
The night was filled with qwirkle, basketball games, scrabble and late night naps.
Oh.
Trisha loves to build things…
Desks…
Duck houses…
Frozen hot chocolate…
He delighted me to some although somehow I think he was making fun of my blogger face when I asked him to pose for a picture.
Punch.

Fact.
Mason is still a small child at heart.
He loves his ‘diapies’ and pulled them back out today.
Love the frozen hot chocolate mustache?
……that may be his only chance at facial hair.

Fact.
I may or may not be moving back to Rexie in 5 days.
Super Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment