Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 272.

Yes.
It may or may not be approximately 2:15 am.
Let it be known that this is thee latest that I have stayed up all semester.
It’s fine that I’ve been working on my English final paper for the majority of the day.
No worries that I may or may not have taken a few hours break when a friend came over…
It’s procrastinating what finals week is for?
What’s a few less hours of no sleep?
Today was great.
Thought.
I had the discussion yesterday with my mother that I am not a very goal oriented person…
And then I remembered one goal that I was going to achieve..
The walk from MP to the Hinckley takes about 8 minutes…
Uphill.
It is a pain.
Not a day goes by without me or Meg making a comment about the dreaded uphill walk.
Goal?
At the beginning of the semester we decided that we would walk the whole way up…
Including the 3 flights of stairs and in return we would take the elevator on the very last day.
Today was the day.
Riding the elevator was fantastic.
I waited all semester for this moment and it didn’t disappoint…
Gotta love those moments.


I also remembered why I love my job.
Besides spending my days reading addenda’s, filling out clarification worksheets, answering phone calls, and walking aimlessly around the office….
We like to party.
All the time.
Christmas feast in the back room.
Thought.
Some gain 15 pounds during their first semester up at college….
I gain 15 pounds my first semester working at the Housing and Student Living Office.

The rest of the night was full of homework.
It was a little distracting due to the fact that me and Morgy were talking about all things boy…
Nice boys…
Not so nice boys…
Boys that broke our hearts…
She said she remembered at the beginning of the semester her parents sat her down and told her not to get attached to me since I would be gone soon…
According to her dad ‘we’ had the look….
Oh the joys of irony.
Back to homework….
Nothing too exciting.
Mostly just finishing up my English final.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so anxious to turn in a paper.
Lets have a moment to think about this…
I just conquered a 14 page paper.
Welcome to college.
Thank heavens that I have a brother who is majoring in….
Professional writing and editing.
Super win.
Hopefully he was kind enough to slaughter my paper and turn it into a masterpiece…
Don’t fret.
He called me and told me it sounded like I was blogging.
Super win.

Time for bed…
The couch is calling my name.
3 and a half hours of sleep sounds delightful at this hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment