Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 275.

Last day in Rexie for fall semester 2011.
Fact.
This has quite possibly been thee longest and hardest semester of my life…
And one day I’ll figure out why.
Don’t fret.
I survived.
Barely.
I hope that means that winter semester is going to be a breeze….
Probably not.
Don’t fret.
Travis also survived.
I said goodbye to my girls this morning before I left for work…
I won’t see most of the until spring time.
I have a feeling that they’re going to enjoy not being here in the freezing winter time.
The morning went by crazy fast….
Between work and my science test and lunch with a friend.
Fact.
I am a messy eater.
No one seems to believe me….
But give me a hamburger and I’ll need lots of extra napkins.
[Another] fact…
My [stand-in] twin didn’t believe that I could eat the entire Outlaw burger.
But I did.
I have the stomach of a man.
To our disappointment….
None of the 2 major deadlines were met at work.
No worries.
It was due to the fact that people were coming to talk to the full time employees every 5 minutes so getting approval with each addendum was impossible.
Pray for the sanity of the Christmas break work crew.
The rest of my night was filled with tearing apart Morgy’s room.
I told her that if could keep some of my stuff sitting her apartment over the break then I would organize her room…
Who would’ve thought it would’ve been such a task.
Don’t worry.
I found rubber snakes and other weird random dollar store toys, way too many bikini bottoms, food/candy that expired in 2008, Halloween costume cat tails, marriage books, sticker books, price tags, and many other things that I should’ve taken pictures of.
Thought.
I never found the any of the bikini tops.
Odd.
I also loved the fact that there was a vast amount of stuffed animals that are now sleeping on her bed.
When all was said and done you could actually see her floor and the shape of her bed.
I don’t think I’ve ever known someone to have that much stuff.
I finished around 11 when Brett came over and we partied.
Literally.
We did the Waka Waka, shook our hips and tried to get moves like Michael….
On the dance floor in the kitchen.
Unfortunately I [still] can’t dance.
Unfortuanty.
Don’t fret.
In the next life I will be able to dance.
The party ended at approximately….
Way past my bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment