Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 270.

This …..
Is what a pre-date face looks like.
Yes.
I went on a date.
On Friday night…
With Brett…
To the Messiah…
Thought.
The concert lasted approximately 2 hours.
It was amazing.
[Despite my legs falling asleep and my circulation getting cut off due to 2 pairs of socks and shoes that were a half a size to small….
No comment]. 
But.
There were some [older] men who were quite the distraction.
They were brought in to play the trumpet….
But I’m pretty sure that all they did was empty their spit valves on stage the whole time….
Kinda gross.
Also.
Don’t fret.
The kid sitting next to Brett was sleeping for the majority of the time…
And he was breathing like Darth Vadar…
Oh the joys of the young concert crowd.
After the concert we proceeded to Millhollow to enjoy a chocolate ice cream cones and to speak of our favorite things.
I think you should know that I am not one of thee most creative people out there…
And that I walked on the sky bridge from the Hart to the BYUIC for the first time.
Win.
The rest of the night was full of drinking hot chocolate and hanging out with Travis.
I had forgotten how much fun dates could be…
It’s been way to long.
Thanks Brett J
Saturday was full of fighting people for A washer and a dryer.
Win.
Don’t fret.
I also had to pack…
Seeing that only 5 tubs can be put in my new apartment storage room….
Jace was sent with the rest.
Having to pack everything up a week in advance?
No exactly ideal.
I currently have the necessities.
Win.
Pause.
I had some wonderful pictures of the packing adventures and other such things…
Then I lost them somehow.
Saturday night consisted of a slumber party and chick flick in 105.
Serendipity.
After this movie…
I may or may not believe in love [again].
Sunday…
[today]
Was full of pancake breakfasts, 2 hour stake reorganizational meetings, girls coming home, and many other things….
Fun fact.
Travis does not like erasers…
Paper…
Or human fingers.
But he is just excited as I am to be home at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment