Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 278.

Do not even fret.
I am so pleased to inform myself that Colten received his package….
And is [finally] wearing the shirt I purchased for him.
Win.
Welcome to the first official day of Christmas break.
The day was full of many adventures.
Fact.
I don’t like it when random texts and one-ring phone calls wake me up in the morning.
Me and Rachel knew we needed to do something exciting today.
Our first item of business was to get ready.
Obviously.
Second item of business.
Target and Wal-mart.
Today was history making.
Literally.
Never have I ever….
In my [so far] short lived life owned my own make-up.
Thought.
I do now.
In fact.
I own $51.48 worth of make-up.

Story.
Once upon a time me and Rachel and my mother were up talking until 2:30ish.
Aka late.
In that time me and Rachel came up with many things that needed to be put on a shirt.
So…
We purchased shirts, ate mango salsa, and started writing…..
Win.
WWQD?
[What would Quinci do?]
Obviously a question that everyone should be asking themselves…
Team Jonathan?
No comment…..
Chortle?
Yep.
It’s a real word that can be found in Lewis Carroll’s Through the Looking Glass.
What’s a picture without the blogger face?
Rachel had never been up to temple square during Christmas time…
Obviously it’s necessary.
We figured that it was a good idea to take a picture in every possible place on temple square…
In the old Tabernacle…
By the red Christmas lights….
And by the lighty Christmas tree….
Thought.
Santa was at temple square.
Do you know how you get a 9 year old to take a picture of Santa for you?
Tell him it’s a secret spy mission and give him a camera….
We were all impressed with Mason’s stalker skills….
Obviously he inherits those from me and my mother…
No comment.
It was a great night to see the lights.
Temple square is fantastic during the holiday season.
Adventure for tomorrow?
Wedding time in Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment