Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 273.

After staying up until way to late last night and waking up to realize what I had done in my sleep last night made me realize that maybe I shouldn’t sleep on the couch.
Sometime during my subconscious hours I had gotten up and turned up the heat to 80 degrees in the living room…
Let’s think about this…
The living room isn’t a very big room at all and it was ridiculously hot.
I didn’t realize that had done such things until Sarah came and found me boiling to death this morning.
Also.
Sometime during the night when I was trying to keep myself cool I got up to get a drink.
Problem.
Once upon a time lent my water bottle to a friend a few weeks ago and am forced to drink out of a regular person cup.
Punch.
Instead of looking for my cup I grabbed the pitcher full of Crystal Light.
Problem.
It was quite the rush at 5 a.m.
I couldn’t get back to real sleep and then when I got in the shower my body told me that I had done something it didn’t like.
I was just waiting to pass out.
It was like a sudden rush of Crystal Light to the brain.
Fact.
I turned off the shower and lay on the shower floor for 5 minutes.
Disgusting…
But it was all for a good cause.
Yes.
I was having a hangover on Crystal Light…
Good thing I don’t drink.
The rest of the day was great.
Nothing to exciting.
By the time I had spent an hour in the testing center line I was ready to be done.
I came home and was taking a nap by 7.
Win.
I woke up when a friend came over for a visit at 10…
It wasn’t too long after that when I was talked into beading my head..
Yes.
Beading my head….
You know those beading kits that we all saw on TV when we were approximately 10 years old?
Well…
Morgan saw it…
And Santa brought it to her.
Thanks Santa.
Fortunately we’ve found a use for the beads in the 2 semesters that I’ve lived with Morgy.

Don’t fret.
Apparently there were words on the beads….
Don’t think about it to hard.

Who really needs to sleep during finals week? 
It’s not like the tests are important or that the addenda deadline is Friday.
No stress.
No stress.
What's stress?

1 comment: