Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 264.

Once upon a time….
It’s been a little difficult to blog lately.
As I have mentioned [hundreds of times] before…
My body isn’t as young as it once was.
I like to sleep now.
Great news.
Great great news.
My Wicked tickets have arrived.
Yes…
Me and my mother like to do grown up things…
Like go see Josh in concert, go see ‘The Help’ late at night, and now we’re going to see Wicked.
Next up….
Celine Dion in Vegas.
Wink…
Wink…
Wink…
[Right Cymoni…..?]
Lets be completely honest.
I CANNOT wait to see Wicked.
Don’t fret.
I may or may not know all the songs by now.
Don’t fret.
This weekend has been full of Scrabble.
I like to think that I’m good…
But I’m really not.
If you can’t tell…
Jace beat me by over 100.
Punch.
Crash also beat me by 100…
But me, Katie, Jade, and Bre were all pretty close.
Thank heavens I finally found people with the same scrabble skills as me ;)
Friday night was great.
After scrabble…
Me and Jace and Crash went on an adventure to get out of the house aka treat run…
Aka doughnut run.
After a long and hard search we ended up at Albertsons getting doughnuts.
Win.
Me and the boys talked and hung out until it was bed time….
At 11:00.
This [Saturday] morning came early as me and Emma headed to my work Christmas party…
Full of eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon, French toast and Christmas music.
Super win.
I love my work family and the fact that my team won both rounds of catch phrase.
We came home just in time to head to the MC for another adventure in homework.
Punch.
I hadn’t been doing anything for to long before Emma and Christopher came and found me.
Then it was break time…
For 2 hours.
Then Ted walked by…
After Emma and Christopher left me and Ted spent the next 3 hours people watching.
We decided that someone was entertained by the fact that we were people watching for 3 hours.
People watching the people watchers.
Win.
We enjoyed our [extensive] time there then headed to Somerset 101.
I did my math.
Men played football.
When everyone had left me and Jace decided to play Scrabble…
But instead ended up in MP 105 for a couple hours.
Win.
Sometimes it’s nice to get away when people’s true thoughts are revealed.
Forgive and forget.
It’s not worth the energy.

Do you know what yesterday was?
[Besides December 3?]
It was Michelley’s 20th birthday!
My dear Michelley kept me sane during many many many moments Spring 2011.
Together we enjoyed many walks, random treats from the store, german moments, trying cactus together, mini pineapples, crazy hulu shows, taking naps, baking random things, first date night to twizzleberry and beastly, coloring [random] holiday pictures, temple moments, eating my giant reeses Easter egg, many marriage prep moments, secret telling time, play dates in porter park, subway runs, snow cones, running, find a cheeto in the rock museum, babysitting for doughnuts, chocolate dipped ice cream cone cravings,
crappy fast food, you’re bright pink sports bra, tanning, roomie prayer, floating
tissue boxes, ‘Did you Deodorize?’ signs, shaving our legs together, pizza with
crazy crust, baseball games, webcam pictures, boy moments, whipping your hair
back and forth,
…and Christian rock ;)
The list can go on and on.
Michelley.
Thanks for being such a great friend to me the last 2 semesters.
Thanks for always being someone I know has my back.
Thanks for being someone I know I can always talk to.
Thanks for putting up with me and all the weird things I do and reminding me to take blog pictures.
Thanks for humoring me in everything I do.
Thanks for having a strong testimony and being an example tome.
I love you J
I can’t wait to see you in a month!
Have a great [late] birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment