Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 267.

There is nothing that makes my day
better than an e-mail from my favorite missionary:

Hey Quinc!!!!
Those pictures are HILARIOUS!!! ya I know what planking is! It’s on an episode of the office! haha I’m glad you're doing well and I’m excited to get another letter:) but I need you to remember one
thing for me..... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and you are way too
good for Jake anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just sayin!! You deserve the best!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a great Christmas :)
Elder Whatcott aka Colten aka your twin (Obviously) :)

Need I say more?
He’s the best!

Today was filled with the usual stuff…
You know…
Work.
Class.
Cinnamon rolls to celebrate Jon getting his Masters degree…
Win.
Let us fast forward to thee most important part of today.
Me and Stephanie are currently sitting in the crossroads [attempting] to do homework…
Chatting about the upcoming wedding…
And listening to Christmas music in order to spread the Christmas cheer.
Cheerful yet?
We decided that since the MC was providing its patrons with music we would.
Michael Buble Christmas anyone?
I hope that everyone else is appreciating our beautiful singing and chair dancing.
Don’t fret
It’s a sure win.

Hopefully we find the motivation to get something done...
Psh.
Not.
Who needs finals week?

No comments:

Post a Comment