Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 281.

You know you’re an old person when an ideal night is playing scrabble and drinking hot chocolate…
And chatting about your brother and his best friend and all their adventures like they’re your own children.
After a long day of unsuccessful Christmas shopping I had a date with a couple of friends to be old people.
3 young women in the ward and then the brother’s best friend’s girlfriend came over to be old.
Yes.
The [real] old people….
Aka me and Kelsie were the champions of scrabble.
Loser was supposed to buy hot chocolate….
But I figured that I needed to humble myself as a winner…
Oh the joys of 15 year old girls at the hot chocolate bar at the local harts.
Win.
It was nice to be able to chat with some of the girls after we had dropped a few of the girls off.
Oh the joys of being home for Christmas break.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY POO! THAT was the BEST night ever. And I really enjoyed talking with you two! Like. For serious. You guys are the best. :) I can't wait to knit ties. ;)

    :)
    :)
    :)
    :D

    I can't believe you snuck a picture of me from behind... curses. :)

    Thanks again :)

    PS WE SHOULD REALLY DO THAT AGAIN. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF I JUST RANDOMLY SHOW UP AT YOUR DOOR (OR IN YOUR KITCHEN) WITH A GAME OF SCRABBLE SET UP. :)

    ReplyDelete