Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 282.



Fact.
It’s past my bedtime….
2 hours past my bedtime.
But when I got home from my other home and saw a game of scrabble going on…
I just simply couldn’t resist.
It’s an addiction.
I may or may not have pondered signing myself up for Scrabblers Anonymous.
Thought.
History making moment:
When I beat Jace and my mother today during our usual [daily] scrabble tournaments.
Win.
Super Win.
The best part about being home over break is being able to go to lunch….
And yes…
Occasionally shopping is enjoyable..
But I love hanging out with my mother.
Party at Café Rio?
The night was spent perfecting my driving skills on the freeway during a joy ride to [almost] Provo.
No worries…
I only needed to go down the street and around the corner to see the bff, her spouse, and the rest of her family….
But instead I went the long way.
Oops.
Oh the joys of being home for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment