Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 271.

I can count the days left in Rexie on one hand.
Okay…
False.
6 more days and I can’t believe the semester is over.
Don’t fret.
Instead of memorizing the Family Proclamation of Sunday night I went to visit Somerset 101 and got a picture with Ted and his 4th place dance ribbon.
Win.
It was so worth having to cram the Proclamation in….
Oops.

Math 108?
Completed.
Grade?
….still waiting to find out.
I was pleased with my take home final score so I’m just waiting to see how the real life final decides to treat me.
After taking the test I didn’t feel the need to sit in English…
So me and meg treated ourselves to lunch in the crossroads and a tour through the book store.
Find of the day?
Super win.
Fact.
One day…
When I get married…
I will wear this shirt.
Everyday.

Secret.
I may or may not have picked out my Christmas present from meg while we were shopping..
When I came home from class I found a package on my bed…
A present wrapped in a trash bag tied together with knitting string.
[Naturally] I couldn’t wait to open it up and see the surprise inside.

Yes.
It was a new pair of sweats.
GRAY SWEATS.
I was so pleased.
If you didn’t know…
I have a [obsessive] love for gray sweats.
I loved these new BYU-Idaho sweats so much that I knew it was time to retire the old ones…
I received the old gray sweats my sophomore year in high school and they have been well worn.
Very well worn.
Let us have an honesty moment…
They stink soo bad.
Actually…
Stink does not even being to encompass how bad it was.
Scissors.
Check.

My heart may or may not have been broken.
Here…
In my hand I hold 3 pieces of my sweats.
Tear.
The rest of the night consisted of ward Christmas parties in ugly Christmas sweaters, quick runs to Broulims, making cookie bars and memorizing the Family Proclamation.

Who ever it was who said that the Family Proclamation couldn’t be memorized in one night obviously never met me and Morgan.
Obviously.
1 a.m. came around when we had our final signatures on our blue sheet.
Super win.

No comments:

Post a Comment