Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 287.

The best part about being home is being able to do…
Everything.
I woke up just in time to play scrabble.
Me and my mom played all day long.
I had spaghetti for breakfast…..
At 2:30.
I wasn’t planning on getting into the shower until Jace informed us that a family from his mission was coming to visit.
Showering is for squares.
When they left I felt that I wanted to do something great…..
Something artistic.
Watercolors.
Fact.
When I asked Mason [9 years old] if he wanted to watercolor with me he looked at me with the ‘how old do you think I am’ face.
Let’s be completely honest.
I have the art skills of a first grader.
But I think Travis appreciated the effort…..
Right?
After a Dr. Quinn marathon my mother decided that she wanted to get out…
Orange leaf was calling her name.
Wanna know the last time I went to Orange leaf?
No comment.
We served.
We topped.
We ate.
We watched.
Mason crawled through the chairs.
Nothing too out of the ordinary.

No worries.
I am so pleased to let the world know that Elder Cody Elaine wrote me back.
Finally.
2 months later.
Yes.
His handwriting has improved since he left.
Impressive.

Don’t mind me…
I’m just gonna get back to watching Dr. Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment