Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 265.

Happy Sunday.
This morning I was awoken with a phone call…
The news on the end wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear.
Have I mentioned that life is a fragile thing?
That we should be grateful for everyday that we have?
Well…
Live life as you should.
No one knows what’s going to happen.
Any ways…
After tithing settlement me and Meg played a friendly game of Scrabble.
I am so pleased to say that I won.
My first Scrabble win of my lifetime….
Don’t fret.
229-253?
Many more to come.
Church was good.
Break the fast with birthday cake and ice cream was good.
Christmas Devotional was good.
Meg’s homemade buttermilk waffles with peanut butter and syrup…
Super win.
It’s been much to long since we used the heart shaped waffle iron.
It’s legacy lives on….
I spent the rest of my night with 2 of my favorite girls…
Rachel and Kiah.
Just in case you forgot…
Kiah is getting married in 16 days and needed help packing up her apartment.
Me and Rachel were in awe due to the amount of clothing that she has…
I lived with her for a semester and Rachel lived with her for two…
Between the two of us we had never seen most of her clothes….
Some people never cease to amaze me.
…I think we partied a lot more than we packed.
Sometimes when your friend lived in China for 3 and a half months then they’re bound to have some crazy toys…
Aka happy birthday light up and singing glasses.
Win.
We had a blast and despite what it may look like…
We got things done.
Thought.
I may or may not have a strange fascination with the local DI pile…
Or the storage closet in Kiah’s apartment with things unclaimed since 2009.
Fact.
I found a laptop.
And a leather jacket.
And some weird medical… thing.
And a birthday card from 2009.
And Valentine ’s Day candy from many years ago.
And a sweatshirt that had an angry face on it.
And a picture of some random girl named Reagan at age 12.
AND…..
The prize of the day which is currently sitting on my shelf next to Travis…
A Wolverine bobble head.
SUPER WIN.
Jealous, huh?
I am so pleased with this find.
Why doesn’t need a random Wolverine on their shelf?
Thought.
Currently I’m listening to Josh.
We’re in love.
Broken vow with Chris Botti.
Heard it?
I’m coming for you Josh.
[Another] thought.
Say a prayer for me that I’ll be able to do good on my math test tomorrow….
Actually…
Say a prayer that I’ll be able to wake up on time.
I struggle to get out of bed.
Happy [almost] Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of the Wolverine bobble head, I want one :)

    ReplyDelete