Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 280.

Fact.
Sometimes my father reminds me that I seem to blog with my eyes closed.
I guess it all goes back to the idea that I’m not perfect.
I don’t do my laundry…
Remember?
There is nothing like getting up at 6 am to take Rachel to the airport so that she can make her 9:15 flight…
And then heading home to sleep until noon.
Thought.
I may be a pro at driving on the freeway…
But I am not a pro at finding the airport.
Thank heavens that my father knows the way to the airport quite well.
My favorite part of the Christmas season is Sub-for-Santa.
This year we had a family with 2 little kids, ages 5 and 18 months.
It is always amazing to go into different homes to see how different families live.
It’s always humbling and reminds me to count my many blessings.
This year was even more fun due to the fact that Jace was with us and so we were better able to communicate with the family.
After we were done visiting the family we headed to a family favorite.
JCW’s.
Win.
4 days until our family skype date with Elder Whatcott.
I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment