Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 288.

Thought.
Almost 2 years later me and Maggie [and Mark] went to breakfast.
We decided to have breakfast at a real life breakfast time….
8:30 am.
Wanna know the last time I got up that early?
Well.
Last week…
But that’s besides the point.
I picked them up and we headed to our neighborhood Gandi’s. …
But not before we made a quick stop at McDonalds’.
Fun fact.
Maggie doesn’t like McDonalds’…
Isn’t that a little ironic seeing that it may or may not be her last name?
She ordered 2 hash browns and a smoothie.
Win.
I purchased an Upstate.
Super win.
Oddly enough it wasn’t very crowded that early in the morning.
Oh the joys of breakfast dates with Mark and Mags.


This afternoon after a small Dr. Quinn marathon me and Jace ran some errands…
New fish bowl for flam.
Teeth bleach.
Ross.
TJ Maxx.
Burlington Coat Factory.
Do not even fret.
I purchased a mustard turtle neck for $5.99.
Super win of the day.
Oh.
Did I mention going and attempting to pick up Jace’s check in Provo.
Thought.
His bookstore is right next to the Thai Ruby.
Oh the memories there…..
Day 192?
No comment.
Fact.
Me, my mother, my father, and my 9 year old brother decided to start DQ back at season 1.
Win.

Fact.
I’m going to go back up to Rexie and find mountain man.
I may or may not have a slight crush on Sully.
Slight.
Real men pick berries, grow a full beard between episodes, make pine needle beds, fight the indians, save baby oaks….
And have pet wolves.
Me and this mountain man are going to live in the mountains away from any sort of civilization in a log cabin and ride horses everywhere.
Possibly.
I’m not actually sure the whole horse idea is going to work out due to my previous encounters with them…..
BUT….
I still want a washer and a dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment