Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 54.




Wow. See the difference?
Above is the wonderful campus of UVU.
To your right is the beloved campus of BYUI.
I spent my afternoon helping out my dear friend, Chloe, with an assignment.
Chloe is majoring in....
Well...
To be completely honest.
I can't remember.
It would take me years to memorize what it is.
I don't know how she does it.
It was really fun helping her out though...
Wearing awesome clothes I would never pick myself, laying on the cement, having goosebumps all up and down my legs, standing on a big huge white paper, having people stare at me awkwardly, and looking into many bright flashes of light.
Oh.
How could I forget smiling with my eyes.
Smeyles.
.
Also.
At the moment I thought I had only [approximatly] $5 in my checking account, I remembered that I had applied for direct deposit and when I went to look in there.....
...I found a whole lot more than $5.
Happy day.
.
Thought.
The dots driving you crazy, too?
I have a great need for correct line spacing, for emphasis, of course.
But unfortunatly we're not getting a long today.
I'll apologize tonight and work on having it back to the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment