Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 55.

Dear Mr. Lind.
Remember that time in Sophomore English you told us that by the time we graduated college we [our entire class] would each have a blog?
I denied the fact.
You were right....
There....
I said it.

Anyway....
Today, work was fun.
It was like a girls night out on Table 9.
No boys allowed.
We told jokes and told stories about animals.
...Let's just say you had to be there.
Haha.

Thought.
I NEED help.
I may or may not have gone to Mcdonalds again today during lunch.
I don't think I need to comment anymore on this....
...Does anyone know of any 12 step programs I can join?

HAPPY THOUGHT.
Once upon a time I wanted a puppy.
My mother wouldn't let me get one.
[This isn't the happy thought]
So instead me and my bestie went to the store and purchased a puffer fish...
.. and named him Puppy.
He was a wonderful fish....
For the next 5 days.
I don't want to talk about it.
After many trials [and many fails] I gave up on fish.
Theodore, Lucinda, Jasper, 16 baby fishies, and countless others....
I'm sorry I let you down.
Back to the story....
[This is the happy thought]
I have decided to try much luck again.
Today I purchased a new fish bowl, colorful rocks, and a plant.
They came in a combo pack.
Cool, huh.
Next Thursday me and my bestie are going to purchase 2 new fish.
I CAN DO THIS!
I was so excited to set up my new fish bowl but it seemed empty....

....So I added some friends for the next few days.

P.S. Meg Deck. I really like you. I also like the new blog :)

P.P.S. Nice work Chloe. You got me looking dead.
I want to see the rest now.
haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment