Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 53.

When I asked my mother what I should write about she said that I should tell everyone how sad she was that she wasn't able to go to the BYU game tonight because she instead chose to go to the Blue & Gold banquet to see Mason get his Wolf, 5 silver arrow points, and one gold arrow point. She said that it all ended up being okay since she was able to see her favorite thing. Ever.

The Little Ceasers guy dancing on the side of the corner up by Kohlers.
If you have not seen him my mother [very] highly suggests you go see him.
Apparently he is one of the best.

Good thought of the day.
MY BOOK CAME!
I now have my own copy of Charles Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities.
Yes.
I am an extremely large fan of this company I bought my book from.
It was supposed to come between February 24 and March 11...
...But it came today.
Thought.
The book I ordered didn't have this same cover and was [what I thought] abridged.
I was surprised to see that it had a different cover but was instead unabridged.
This cover is ugly... but I'm sure I'll get over it.
Happy day.
I couldn't be more proud of Amazon right now.


Yes.
I love to point at my letters and purchases and other such things.
I just want to make sure you don't miss the happiness in my life at that moment.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishmess, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--- in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being recieved, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only." - Charles Dickens [A Tale of Two Cities]

Like my work uniform?

...I know. It's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment