Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 52.

I knew that spending my tonight at Mason's basketball game would pay off....
I also knew that having my BFF's little brother on the team would pay off too....
Who knew that I would have these 2 grand realizations all in one night?

As I looked around the gym that was filled and smelled of little boys I noticed one human in particular.
This human happened to looked quite a bit like someone I know..
...I couldn't figure out who.
Suddeny, It dawned on me that this person was my father.
Odd.
I know.
As I got the people around me to also take a look we figured that it was him and my uncle morphed into a single person.

When I told my dad he just stared.

Half time came and my father did the brave thing.
He got up.
Walked over to this man and said something about being his long lost twin brother.
They talked for a few minutes as me and those sitting around me laughed.
It was fantastic.
One day I will be as brave as my dad.
What made this moment even better was the BFF's father taking a picture of them for me.
Thought.
Reeses mini's can get you almost anything.

See the similarities?
Obviously they looked much greater from a distance.
But really.
Morph my uncle and my father....
... and you would get this human.

Wow.
What a discovery.

1 comment:

  1. brett squared?
    whoa.
    would this man paint walls for me?
    consider my mind boggled.

    ReplyDelete